Tuesday, April 21, 2009

John Klima, editor of the (deservedly) award-winning zine Electric Velocipede could use some help:
I feel very awkward to ask for help when there are so many people who also need help. It's not easy for me to put this out there for the world.

So here's what I'm thinking. I have some back stock on issues of the Hugo and World Fantasy award nominated magazine Electric Velocipede, as well as copies of the three chapbooks I published. You can see more details about the issues and the chapbooks on the main catalog page of the website.

In addition to the regular items, I'm running a special for the chapbooks here. Check them out, and if anything sounds interesting to you, making a purchase will help keep the hounds at bay.
Times are tough all over, but if you're able, Klima and EV could use your support.

No comments: